• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cluster Rockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've had a long hatred with Cluster Rockets. It is a good looking spell but for me it does not work so nicely. It does not do damage for each rocket but does AoE damage to the area i cast it and thats it. If I have 100 rockets it will stun and damage anyone in the area but my guy will still be shooting and they will not lose health. I have seen games on the other hand that use skills based off of cluster rockets and they work. (aka Hero Line Wars' dreadlord has a cluster rockets with the Carrion swarm animation. This spell works nicely (doing damge per rocket)) but none of the cluster rockets I make work how I want them to.

I'm just righting this to ask, is there like some thing I forgot to check off to make Cluster Rockets work like its supposed to? or am I just imagining that it works in other peoples games?

Level 5
Perhaps, they used "Barrage" which shoots a # of targets. Or maybe the tower's attack is set to multiple targets?

Level 3
As far as i remember cluster rockets always do AoE damage, number of rockets is just used for eye candy. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.