• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Spell] Animation doesn't play for higher levels of spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, I'm making a spell based off cluster rockets. The animation for it plays fine whenever the spell is at level 1, however when upgraded to 2 or 3 the animation won't play anymore?

I've tried playing the animation via a trigger but that doesn't seem to work either. Giving it to another Hero it works fine, changing the hero's model also works. But whenever I use the Tauren model for this spell it just won't play the animation whenever I rank up the spell to 2 or higher.

Changing which animation plays also does not work.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Level 21
The animation for it plays fine whenever the spell is at level 1, however when upgraded to 2 or 3 the animation won't play anymore
This might have something to do with the way Cluster Rockets was designed to work with the standard Hero Tinker model, which has separate animations for different levels of the ability.
I've tried playing the animation via a trigger but that doesn't seem to work either.
It works for me:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Cluster Rockets
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s slam animation

Status
Not open for further replies.