• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi,

i started a map yesterday, and i plan to have at least 20 heros on each side, if anybody has a hero, or spell i dea let me know.

Level 3
Well... what races are they? what are some of their types? are they ranged/ melee? do they have any names to design spells from? It always helps to give that kind of info. for people to design from. I will help you all that I can once you can give that information.

Level 1
well one hero idea that i have is a a melee skeleton, i dont want it to be a summoner because i already have hero themed on that (model file is kelthuzad)

another hero idea is a melee spider but i really dont have an idea as to what spells for it to have, definetly a web ability (....web).

do you know how to make spells such as immolation,evasion,and slowpoison into auras?

Level 2
I'v got an idea for your spider...
This is one I used (well tried) as an ultimate.

Spider Ward: "The "Whatever" places a ward that fires web on enemy units stopping ground and forcing air to the ground" Just make a ward the uses a costum version of web. Give it short cooldown and make it effect both air and ground.

And for your Web spell thingy just change the art of entagelin roots.

Level 7
For your spider, you can make it also have a spell sortof like Aerial Shackles. Make it do more dmg/per second and allow ground to be target.

Another good spell would be web blast, simple, just use Storm Bolt and replace the model from the storm bolt missle to the web missle. That would allow the Spider to easily take down other heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.