• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UNIT1 in RANGE of UNIT2->SPECIALEFFECT at UNIT2`s weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

i am trying to make "Spell", well something like that, i will try to describe it.
(i am from germany, please forgive me for my mistakes )

##############
##############
##############
if a HERO of TEAM1(Specific HERO, not all HEROS of TEAM1. Like TRIGGERING UNIT) comes WITHIN RANGE(600) to a HERO of TEAM2(ALL HEROS of TEAM2) ----> then CREATE a SPECIALEFFECT on WEAPON of HERO from TEAM1

and if the HERO of TEAM1(Specific HERO) will be out of RANGE(600) from any HEROS of TEAM2 ----> then DESTROY LAST CREATED SPECIALEFFECT
##############
##############
##############

well, i know that i have to set variable for last created specialeffect for the specialeffect i would like to make at the weapon. thats the only thing i know :) .

But how to make it works ?
I really tryed many ideas , but noone works correctly.

Please try it by your own to make it works and then tell me if u got it , or tell me how to make it rightly OR just tell me your ideas and suggestions .

Thank you

_________

###
EDIT 1
###

well ehm,

i got a new great idea...

i need a spell like a aura ..

a aura against enemies...

##

the aura should add a specialeffect on weapon of enemy heros in range of 600

the heros should have the aura at the beginning of the map, u have not to lean it first, like invisibility of teh nightelf archer

Thank you

###
###
###
EDIT
###
###
###

Ghost 27 wrote in another Forum to me.

"
go to object editor, find aura you want to edit, make it custom aura, change targes to enemy, heroes change attachment point to weapon change art = attachment to special effect add ability as normal ability or something and ready
"

Can someone make it for me and send the map with the spell to me ? i really did not get the effect on enemies wepaons.

Status
Not open for further replies.