• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've got some spell requests for my diabolist hero... I need anythin u can come up with, else than a pentagram spell for a "devil worshipin" hero.. use ur skills and creativity.. for the ones intersted... plz reply so I can tell u my specific spells if u got no prob doin em... 10x

Level 4
thx.... I just have 1 idea in mind right now.... I need a black light... u know holy light in black, call it unholy light... ? that's easy I guess... the rest is up to u .. unless I get more ideas... lol... thx really!

Level 8
Im willing to bet you can reskin the HolyBolt.MDX file to get the effect you want. Change the runes, colors, etc...

Changing the main HolyBolt rune from DemonRune6.BLP to DemonRune3.BLP could be a start. DemonRune3 is used alot in UD spells and abilities. I dont know how far MDL editing will get you with changing colors, but using the magenta-puple color in the DR's Black arrow would probally compliment well.

Status
Not open for further replies.