• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Requests! Three of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i am requesting 3 different spells that i would need to make my map, if anyone can make them i would be greatful!

Spell 1 - a WoW Type bag system
Like a bag in ur inventory.. and if u click on it it opens with a certain amount of slots that u can store potions or other stuff.

Spell 2 - An equip system
As seen in Final Fantasy Forever maps.. like you can click on the weapon u got and it equips to u to boost ur atack speed or to increase attack damage...

Spell 3 - Ability Menu
it stores more abilities than you are supposed to have in a slot, and if a hero learns like 8 abilities they all go into the menu and stuff

if anyone can do any of these i would be so greatful

Status
Not open for further replies.