• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this request. It's related to spells and hero abilities so I figure I'm safe... for now.
I'm stealing this idea from FM's NOTD 2, the "Abilities" menu. Basically I need a button on the interface that opens a menu displaying a hero's current skills, without a dialog. Just like if you were to push the Hero Abilities button.
The reason being, is there just isn't enough room on the current interface for what I hope to accomplish.

Add-on :( : Also I need another spell made or at least the known how to do it, involving Taunt or an ability like it. Basically the best way to describe it would be a targeting system. The unit would hit the "Target" with a projectile, causing all nearby friendly units to attack that target.

Sorry for the edit, but it beats wasting space with another post.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.