• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Mines slightly hard to figure out... I need a spell that would open up a sub menu (Sorta like when you click "Build Structure" and all the buttons on the bottom right change into buildable structures). I've seen something like this done in Final Fantasy Forever when you would activate an ability on your hero (I.E the ability "Summons" on Galith, the summoner) and the spot with the buttons (I'm not exactly sure what that area is called) would change into a list of available summons. Anyone know how to do this?

Level 8
Wait a second... If I equip my hero with the bear form ability and make it into a hero, would he still keep his original stats (Lvl, str, int, and agl)?

Level 10
1. Use the spellbook ability.
2. If you set the base unit with same stats, it will be the same when it morphs. (ref. Demon Hunter)

Status
Not open for further replies.