• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Pulling a list of the unit's abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Don't think there is another way then looping through all abilitys (saved in an array) and ask if the unit has it. If yes, save the name of the ability and it's number into an string array (or the name in an string array and the number of the original array into an integer array [sorry if I explain it to complicated, can't do it easier]) and create the dialog with this strings. To remove the chosen skill you need to get the clicked dialog number, "go" into the integer array to get the id of your skill and remove it.

Think this should work :)

Don't think there is another way then looping through all abilitys (saved in an array) and ask if the unit has it. If yes, save the name of the ability and it's number into an string array (or the name in an string array and the number of the original array into an integer array [sorry if I explain it to complicated, can't do it easier]) and create the dialog with this strings. To remove the chosen skill you need to get the clicked dialog number, "go" into the integer array to get the id of your skill and remove it.

Think this should work :)

Gah that's what I was afraid of.. guess I'll have to go with solution 2, thank you though.

Moderator can lock this if you wish, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.