• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Two Spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, another request here. These two spells are a little difficult for me to figure out, so any help would be highly appreciated. The first is probly not too difficult for most of you but here it is. It would be a self aura, only affecting the hero, and it would be like thorns aura, dealing damage back when that hero is attacked, but i would like to have a chance, such as 5% or 10% of a 100 damage or so burst happening when that hero is hit. The other would be an ultimate level spell. It would work like Wardens Fan of Knives ability, except it could only affect 10 or so creeps at max, and all creeps affected would be instantly killed by a parasite effect, this effect would spawn a unit from the victim. SO yea, those are my request, id love some help or an explanation on how to program something like that, and if needed i can explain how i want the spells to work in more detail. Thanks.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
With the first spell you have to use unit is attacked trigger event then use random int with an if which if true gets the attacked to damage the attacker.

The second you must base on a weak fan of knives, create dummies to cast parasite, and kill all units around.

Status
Not open for further replies.