• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] - Systems for a RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need a few systems for my rpg, wich are/do
- easy to customize
- work well with V1.17 ( for friend of mine, who can't pacht and don't want to reinstall -.- )

Ok, thats what i want all systems to be. But now to the Systems themselfes.

Bag-System
Requirements:
- several types of bags ( number of storable items )
- several bags per unit
- stackable bags ( only if they have a different type )
- a way to say wich "kind" of items can be placed within a bag ( like a "Potion-Bag", a "Food-bag" or a "Book(containing one-time-scrolls)" )
- items should be usable within a bag ( like drinking a potion out of one, but not like using a sword )
- if you open the bag, the items should be displayed within the inventory ( over several pages if nesseccary )

additional information
# I have tried InvX, but can't import it into my map -.- ( have exported all triggers and all object data, but failed -.- -> think this is becouse i use patch 1.17 for developing )
# i couldn't either import this "rpg-engine-alpha" map ( neither for bag- nor for equip-system nor for both )
# I am currently using this "bagdemo" version map from the spell-downloads but this only contains one bagtype as far as i know & understand
# i would be happy if this system could be combined with the "Equip-System"

Equip-System
Requirements
- Ability ( OnClick change Inventory to display currently equiped items )
- should work even if the unit is morphed
- 5 Slots with a background image for each ( head, torso, left hand, right hand, foot )
- The items equipted should have to fulfill certain requirements ( str, agi, int, lvl and even some abiliti-lvls )

additional information
# i am currently using no sys here but hav tried InvX and the same "rpg-engine-alpha"-map as above and failed at both

Status
Not open for further replies.