• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi guys, i need quite simple spell (+rep who help):

Name: Shock Bomb
Code: GUI

Description: Unit summons a bomb behind self, bomb explodes in ? second dealing damage and slowing units in AOE.

Extra:

- some nice effect on point where bomb summons and some nice effect when explodes.
- bomb geting biger before explode (scaling value increases).
- some floating text on explosion over the bomb like "kaboom" or something like that.
- if unit runs while casting spell,unit will NOT stop.

Editable stuff:

- mana cost
- damage
- slow %
- AOE
- time before explosion.
- bomb model.
- explosion effect model.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
wow dude, I just came home from school...

I was online on my mobile phone only.

will start now...

EDIT: done, however I don't got time to test it deeply since I'm going to Germany tomarrow and got to get things ready. Therefor I can't edit the spell but I might be able to assist you from the mobile with tips on how to do. And please don't bother me with too simple edits just do them yourself.

anyway the spell is highly configurable so you should like that.

Attachments

• Shock Bomb.w3x
    18.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 12
wow dude, I just came home from school...

I was online on my mobile phone only.

will start now...

EDIT: done, however I don't got time to test it deeply since I'm going to Germany tomarrow and got to get things ready. Therefor I can't edit the spell but I might be able to assist you from the mobile with tips on how to do. And please don't bother me with too simple edits just do them yourself.

anyway the spell is highly configurable so you should like that.

ok,sorry man, i was thinking that you dont want to respond :D I will check spell... + rep for you

Status
Not open for further replies.