• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need 1 spell.

- Spell name: Spin Attack

- Spell Type: Target Ground (Active)

- Spell Code: GUI

- Description:

Unit start to spin around (like blademaster) and then after ? (example 1 sec) starts
to move forward to point of ability cast (unit dont stop with spining while moving forward) and deals damage to all units on its way. When unit get to the end point it stops spining.

- Other stuff:

- Unit is invulerable while doing spell.
- Unit dont have colision while doing spell.
- Spell stops when unit hit destructible.
- Some cool animation (effect) around unit while spining.

- Things that i can set or Edit:

- Damage
- Distance
- I wont choise will unit stop if hit some matching building or unit or will move through them.
- Cooldown
- Mana Cost

Here is a picture of model (unit) which will use this spell, so pls make effects to look good on this unit.....It is a Cat model... + REP who help...

Attachments

• user173090_pic50537_1314043653.jpg
    user173090_pic50537_1314043653.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Level 12
here it is :)

if you want something changed tell me.

I must say I had fun coding this one

edit: dang, I did not see you wanted some other stuff too, will fix it

edit 2: ok fixed so the unit will stop when hitting terrain

Man i added few units to the test map but spell dont deal damage to them at all....:goblin_wtf:

Also i will use this spell for model that dont have spin animation like Blademaster so can you add some of this spin effect to the spell so that looks like my unit is spining: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?search=bladestorm&d=list&r=20

Status
Not open for further replies.