• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell/trigger and model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
1st: I'm in need of Spell/trigger basically a spell that adds to the units attack, not a target spell just a spell that once clicked gives the unit 5 secs to attack a unit if this is achieved the unit will get 20 extra damage plus additional damage which i will explain. if this spell gets the last hit on a unit it will add 2 damage to the spell permanently. so the base is 20 the additional is added through kills.

2nd: I need a moving land mine with walking animations basically a starcraft spider mine.

rep to those who achieve either of these, if you do both i will try to get you two rep.

Level 24
Amigurumi: Only in Soviet Russia do moving mines hop, i would have to be either blind or not READ someones post to miss that... but then again we all mistake moving for hopping...

Dark_Axl: Yes........ I ........ Will.............

here is a run through; when the spell is activated the next attack will deal an additional 20 damage. the Spell permanently gains 2 damage whenever it kills an enemy. the unit/hero has 5 seconds to attack otherwise the next attack wont have the bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.