• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, Hive!

I need some help in triggering in a certain spell I'm trying to create, and I just can't get what I'm looking for. (This might be easy for some of you who are experts here. Please forgive me, I'm new to trigger editing. :grin:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPELL DETAILS:
The spell is targeted at one enemy unit. If the target is buffed with "sleep" at moment of casting, the spell will deal random damage. The caster's HP will also recover equal to the amount of damage the target took. If the target was not buffed with "sleep", the target will just receive minimal damage.
Level 1: 300 - 400 random damage, 100 damage if not sleeping
Level 2: 400 - 500 random damage, 150 damage if not sleeping
Level 3: 500 - 600 random damage, 200 damage if not sleeping

I'm trying to base it on Finger of Death, in order for me to get the lightning effects I want for the spell.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS: (might help)
If you are/used to be interested in Pokemon, I'm trying to get the idea of using "Hypnosis" and "Dream Eater" together. In this case, the spell I'm trying to make is the "Dream Eater".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this trigger request isn't too much. I'm really having a hard time doing it myself. THANKS! +rep to those who can help me... :grin::grin::grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.