• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Mass Sleep help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys i made a mass sleep spell that will make all units sleep in the targeted area. The question is how can i remove the invulnerable armor from the units but the units still to sleep and when they take damage to unsleep them. Help please

Level 34
Well, you also can try to change the spell into a Mass Cripple spell, so their movement speed + attackspeed + damage is reduced with 9001%, rendering them to be near-sleeping.

Just don't forget to give the spell the Sleep sfx.

Level 3
Summon dummy units, and make them cast the spell on the enemy/enemies in x region?
EDIT; i missread it, well sleep has 3buffs, stun,ppause, and sleep try playing around with those and remove them, like remove one and see what happens and so on. Might work

Level 7
Hmm i tryed that with storm bolt.. It works. Now new problem. How can i remove the stunned buff from my spell(storm bolt) that my dummy has casted from a unit that gets attacked? For example in that area there are 3 units, 1 of them takes damage and remove the buff only from that unit. Is that possible?

Level 3
i think you would need to assign variables to all 3 of those units>> im not sure, but thats my educated guess<-----Ignore that what i wrote before the Edit:
EDIT: well if you want to remove the stunned buff, then what i suggest is that make if unit has a buff, then unit gets attack, remove x buff from attacked unit(variable). Im olmost certain that it would work

Level 7
No, look now.. The picked unit is only 1 unit if the 1 gets damaged the buff will be removed from all units. I think that isn't possible

Level 3
if you want to remove it from all of them then make them into a unit group, and if unit group is attacked remove x buff from unit group.

Level 26
you could just stun them if you want them to be unable to move cast spells and attack

you could use entangle if you want them to be unable to move and attack but to be able to cast spells

you could use a combination of the net skill and silence if you want them to be unable to move and cast spells but to be able to attack

and you could just use the net skill if you just want them to be unable to move

Level 7
Hmm i don't think that this is a good idea, have a look at the this. I found something. Here view this thread for more info plz

Status
Not open for further replies.