• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Request Manuel of Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am very bad to make spell but i am not abl;e to do like the manuel of heal(tome of heal(+50)) please if u can do it i will be very happy (if is possible)
!!!

Level 11
Blizzard is pretty smart at some stuff. If you have compared Silence and Cloud you may consider that they are the same stuff... Heh, actually they aren't! Cloud is a channeled spell and Silence isn't. Pretty cool IMO! The same thing I would say about Howl of Terror. Instead of just making a polarized Roar they made an AoE Inner Fire. I simply love them for these stuff... :D

Level 2
I see all spell and i THINK is not possible is for that i am asking about a trigger but the trigger set mana dosent work because that change the x (x/y) exemple

-Event Unit use an item
-Condition Item type of item being manipulated equal to Manuel of mana
-Action set mana of hero(unit)manipulated item + 50 mana

= x/y (x=25 y=50) x+50/y = 25+50/50= 75/50->50/50 and i want to change value of y : x/y+50 = 25/50+50 = 25/100

Level 2
Yes but if i buy 2 book? I must do lot of variables if i thake 1-2-3...etx and a lot of variables for multiplayers...

Level 3
WE unlimited has trigger to chance max mana ?
i dont think this is possible because jassfuctions for this dont exist. but item mana/hp stack and every time a hero uses an item u can add a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.