• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request (Custom bash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Basically a 5 level bash spell like dota, where the spell can't trigger once every 2 seconds.

because right now the normal bash is to imba cause it can be stacked.

i tried to change the cooldown feild in normal bash spell but it didn't work. can somsone make this bash for me?

Tooltips ( i can make myself)
Spell info: Have a % chance to stun a unit for 0.75/0.95/1.1/1.2/1.5and deal twice the damage. Can only stun once every 2.5 seconds

can be GUI, VJASS, or Object editor tweaks (if u can find a way how, cause i cant!)

Oh and the usual, + rep, credit.

Level 8
Here you go it's Object Editor ehanced, but I can make it in JASS if you'd like. You can choose levels, damage, cooldown, stun time. Just take a look at what I did in Object Editor, and I'm sure you'll understand :).

oh - you only have to do an ordered attack to activate the bash.

Attachments

• Costum Bash.w3x
    17.7 KB · Views: 70
Level 4
Hey sorry i was offline for sometime. just go back on, anyway i tested out the spell and it was gd + rep!!! is that how the double attack for dota works as well? lol.

however can i ask is there anyway to allow it to trigger without sending an attack order? like just normal auto attack. e.g Moutain king''s bash ability

Level 8
Hey sorry i was offline for sometime. just go back on, anyway i tested out the spell and it was gd + rep!!! is that how the double attack for dota works as well? lol.

however can i ask is there anyway to allow it to trigger without sending an attack order? like just normal auto attack. e.g Moutain king''s bash ability

Yes, that's how Dota's gemini attack works. Well it will always work, as long as you give command to attack, or if you give command attack move, it will also attack. Also AI units also act on attack command so it will work for them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.