• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Texturing] Icon request - airship's afterburners, sniper shot, rifle "bash"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macielos

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
Hello,

I'm looking for someone to create the following icons - I didn't find any suitable ones among Hive resources:

1. Afterburners Upgrade
An upgrade to research that increases airship's speed, probably some fire/fumes from steampunky-looking exhaust pipes.

Will be used for Human Zeppelin, so you can inspire with appearence or rear of the model or the exhaust pipes.

2. Sniper Shot
An ability for elite human rifleman that deals some damage and stuns a target for a few seconds, basically Mountain King's Storm Bolt.

3. Rifle's "Bash"
A passive ability, a chance to stun target with each shot, basically Mountain King's bash, but for a rifle. Will be used by dwarven gun tower from this package:

I don't have a particular idea for 2 and 3's appearence, probably a firing rifle barrel and a target symbol. They could be separate icons or it could be the same icon in active and passive versions.

All icons will be used in my Exodus 2.0 campaign. The project is in final stage, only the epilogue and one cutscene left to make + some polishing and testing. I plan to release it in a few weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.