• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[icon Request] Melee Attack with rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,
I need an icon for a melee attack with a modern rifle (hitting an enemy with the rifle like this). It should have a black background. A style like this would be nice.
At the moment I use a Fist-Icon to show that the attack is melee, but I think this is not that nice.

(If you want to get information about the project, where I want to use the icon, just ask in this thread or via pm.)

Level 3
The project has nothing to do with Halo (except of some inspirastion), I only used the picture to show how someone hits with his weapon^^ (btw, nice Halo UTM you are making... I always hoped that someone makes good halo stuff, cause the few wc3-halo-maps that do exist atm are not very atmospheric)

The project is called "The Darkest Night", it is a third-person-team-shooter with some horror elements in it. At the moment a terrainer and me are working on it, maybe I'll recruit a modeller soon, because we may need some models that do not exist yet anywhere.

At first, I planned only to make a kind of storymode, where you have to do some quests, but I think I'll add a survival-mode as well, cause a story-mode-only-map may not be interesting enough when playing more than 2 or 3 times.

In the map you fight as a troop of marines in a destroyed city that is full of mutated insects and mutated people (the mutations come from a substance called MDC, inspired by bioshock's ADAM). After other marine troops failed to clean the city, you have to search the Professor, who developed the MDC and still ist in the city aswell as a few other survivors.
The map contains of some interesting systems, for example the Checkpoint-System (like in Halo): From time to time the map is automatically saved (not with a usual savegame). If a player dies, the whole map will be resettet to the situation of the last saved checkpoint.

For interested people are here some screenshots of the terrain (the 4 small pictures in the linked post).

If someone is interested in making the requested icon or maybe some more icons for the map, I'll be very happy, because I cannot really make icons taht do not consist of copy and paste ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.