• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Counterstrike Map, several icons needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am making a Counterstrike map that is currently in an open beta test on USEast and is quickly growing in popularity. I need several icons to improve the overall effect of the map:

1. A grenade icon
2. A cool-looking sniper rifle icon. I am using Talon the Mage's sniper rifle model but don't like his icon.
3. A reload icon for the Reload button. If possible, a passive icon as well as the active would be helpful. This could be as simple as a picture of a clip, or something more creative.

If I use your icon in my map you will recieve credtis to your wc3sear.ch profile as well as any other tag you would like (bnet name, email, etc.)

Level 2
I don't think counterstrike experience is necessary. For the grenade incon, a simple grenade with black background will work fine. As for the sniper rifle, you can look at Talon the Mage's sniper rifle attachment model and make an icon that looks similar to that. As for reload, a picture of a magazine, either alone or in a gun, would work nicely. Also it is preferable that these icons have black backgrounds. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.