• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell ideas for two Heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello :grin:

I'm currently developing a map that features custom Heroes with a unique gameplay system. (Jade Wars)

Currently I'm inspecting three Heroes and found that the spells are boring and simple. So I'm going to ask ideas from you guys.

The Heroes:

Admiral Proudmore - Is an admiral of a fleet that sailed accross the great oceans to Kalimdor, in seek of defeating the new generation of Orcs. He is wielding a long one-handed sword and is an agility based hero.

Sylvana Windrunner - Is a ranger of the Northspire forests, she is also an agility based hero, wields a bow. She is followed by her beast companion, a wild black puma.

So do you guys have any spell ideas for these two Heroes?

Level 15
Lol, those two have the models of the new dota heroes. Anyway, I will try to suggest some spells.
Admiral
1- Ocean [Summons a magical area of water which enhances the adminiral's combat capabilities and causes enemy units to get slowed slightly]
2- Call For Aid [Calls forth his trustworthy team of sailors to aid you. Sailors also gain the bonus from Ocean.]
3- Blade Mastery [Grants the hero enhanced attack damage and a chance to reduce the armour of the enemy when attacking]
4- Wave Slash [Rushes forward and slashes everything in a line, dealing damage and causing a wave upon reaching the point. Has a chance to trigger Blade Mastery when hero rushes through.]
Sylvana
1- Magic Arrow [Shoots an arrow infused with magical powers at the target unit, dealing a random amount of extra damage. Autocast.]
2- Summon Companion [Summons her companion to her. The companion can help her carry items but cannot use them.]
3- Wild Heart [Grants the hero and her companion extra movement speed and attack speed.]
4- Hunting Tactic [Causes the Puma to pounce at the target unit, damaging and stunning it. Then the ranger fires a volley of arrows dealing damage based on her agility.]

Status
Not open for further replies.