• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=== Spell Idea Workshop ===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Your running out of ideas?

OOOOO OOOOOO how about detect (humanoid/undead/Beast)
Desc: this puts pings on the mini map for a few seconds where enemies are visible (does not inclued Fog of War covered enemies)

or how about Death Grip?
desc: pulls enemies toward the deathknight

Level 6
[TRIGGER="EMBLEM"]
Events
Unit - A Unit begint start an effect of ability
Conditions
Ability being cast equal to EMBELM
Actions
Set EMBLEM_Caster casting unit
If
Life of EMBLEM_Caster greather than 400
Then
Unit - Create 1 EMBLEM for (Owner of(EMBLEM_Caster)) on (Position of(EMBLEM_Caster)
Unit - Issue EMBLEM to Patrol to EMBLEM_Caster[/TRIGGER]

Object Editor > Unit > Create new unit, that name is EMBLEM. Then set EMBLEM Collision to 0, and model size to 0.01, and their model to just an ward or wisp or pathing blocker.
Then set EMBLEM damage to anythink you want. I just set it to 200. And change EMBLEM attack cooldown to 1 (or anythink else), then you must change EMBLEM range to anytink you want (if okay). Then set his ability to (Invulnerable or Locust). Finish, you just create 1 think about this, the ability for EMBLEM is Object Editor > Ability > Create spell EMBLEM (Based on Barrage on Human list. Then you just set the EMBLEM spell Stats - Cooldown to 0.. If you want change the Missle arc, you just change Art - Missle Art to anythink you want. Set EMBLEM skill is EMBLEM.

FINISH!

Level 6
actualy, yes, but this trigger is wrong. Did you know?
wait for 8 sec, then destroy EMBLEM unit.
and pause the EMBLEM_caster too.
Hehe.

Level 5
i want to create Uther as a Holy Paladin Ghost in my hero arena, he have 5 skills,
the 1st skill is holy light(more powerful of course), now i need the idea for the remaining 4 skill including ultimate, can someone share me some of the idea (not too imba please)

Football healing: Summons 3 knights and one ball. The ball jumps among them and when it reaches the target , it gives heal and then jumps to the next summoned, choosen randomly, the only thing that u need to figure out now is how to create the ball that jumps among them, which can be easy if u know what I mean.
Its like a revert to lich ulty from dota, instead of chain frost, chain healing that jumps.
The only thing u need to keep in mind in order to make this is to realize that most spells making are EASY.
Any person even idiot can make one of those.
So lets get started... since I have no idea how to make this.
thanks.

I see to this thread is dead for a while, but I got one cool spell idea(at least I think).
Name: Frozen Collapse
Desription: Caster summons, dummy unit (model frost wyrm missile) from his body and that missle will go above hero. Something like wisp from dota. It will spawn 6 dummy units above it's head. When enemy get near caster one dummy will automatic start moving to it and when get to near dummy will damage all units in 200 aoe with spell Frost Nova, more damage to main target. Every dummy can be casted once per second

I see to this thread is dead for a while, but I got one cool spell idea(at least I think).
Name: Frozen Collapse
Desription: Caster summons, dummy unit (model frost wyrm missile) from his body and that missle will go above hero. Something like wisp from dota. It will spawn 6 dummy units above it's head. When enemy get near caster one dummy will automatic start moving to it and when get to near dummy will damage all units in 200 aoe with spell Frost Nova, more damage to main target. Every dummy can be casted once per second

Unless you gonna make my Football Healing spells they will close the thread.
I Think you should help me make it Bro!
Or else...:goblin_boom:
^
(I hope Blackmailing won't fail)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Name: Blinding Slash

Making Description: A curse that only active during the morning, while during the night the damage is done instead.

Ability Description: Send ray of the sun into the enemy eyes using the deflection of light from the metal of your blade, if there is no sun, deals damage instead.
Ability levels: 4
Ability Differents: all are done in 150 range, dealing 50xlevel or 10% x level in miss chance

Good Luck.
^
(I hope Blackmailing won't fail)

Spell Name: Eye Shot
Description: Shots a arrow at a target enemy's eye, reducing it's accuracy by x% and making it to lose x hp per second. Lasts x seconds.

Spell Name: Running Shoot
Description: Charges in a straight line, shooting arrows to neabry enemies. 1 arrow = x damage. Lasts x sec.

Spell Name: Sneak
Description: The hero\unit sneaks for x seconds, making it invisible for enemies. If caster attacks or casts a spell while sneaking, it will become visible.

Spell Name: Revenge
Description: If a ally of the caster is killed, caster's damage is increased by x and attack speed by x%. With x attacks, damage and attack speed is descreased to normal.

Spell Name: Eye Shot
Description: Shots a arrow at a target enemy's eye, reducing it's accuracy by x% and making it to lose x hp per second. Lasts x seconds.

Spell Name: Running Shoot
Description: Charges in a straight line, shooting arrows to neabry enemies. 1 arrow = x damage. Lasts x sec.

Spell Name: Sneak
Description: The hero\unit sneaks for x seconds, making it invisible for enemies. If caster attacks or casts a spell while sneaking, it will become visible.

Spell Name: Revenge
Description: If a ally of the caster is killed, caster's damage is increased by x and attack speed by x%. With x attacks, damage and attack speed is descreased to normal.
Dude I had to respond about this, even thou I really like the idea of nuking something into an enemy eye: this kind of description is non-realistic , full of stress that players don't need, and brutal.
How about shooting a beam of light that liikes like ressurection, based on the skill Drunken Haze which can provide both the missle and the missability? I think the "Shooting beam of light to make the enemy's attack less accurate" would make much better text for this spell.
What u think?
about the sneak, go wind walk and about the "unit died u get mad so u revenge" its again too brutal, too stressfull but yea it is reallistic which is good. Uchiha Sasuke Passive: Kill itachi and he get +100 damage, kill other units dont effect.
XD what you think? :D

Dont bother. He doesnt "accept" feedback and ignores it.

From my naruto project

Leaf Great Flash :
Guy charges at an opponent and unleashes a powerful kick aimed at the head with accordence to the position of sun: during the day the opponent will be force to be flashed from the sun, missing 40% of his attacks for 3 seconds and taking Taijutsu Type damage while during the night the kick is aimed with the shadow and therefore it can't be seen, dealing Pure Type damage. 1) - Deals 100 damage. 2) - Deals 150 damage. 3) - Deals 200 damage. 4) - Deals 250 damage.
Effect depends on the clock.
Cooldown 8 seconds.

• Leaf Great Flash
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Leaf Great Flash
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s attack animation
      • Set A = (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
      • Set WAbility_level[A] = (Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit))
      • Set p = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set real1 = (X of p)
      • Set real2 = (Y of p)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_p)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (In-game time of day) Less than or equal to 18.00
          • (In-game time of day) Greater than or equal to 6.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Leaf Great Morning ... at (Point(real1, real2)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 30.00 towards 90.00 degrees
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 4.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
          • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (50.00 + (50.00 x (Real((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)))))) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is alive) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Create 1 Caster Dummy for (Player(A)) at (Point(real1, real2)) facing Default building facing degrees
              • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
              • Set ability = Curse (dummy)
              • Unit - Add ability to (Last created unit)
              • Unit - Set level of ability for (Last created unit) to WAbility_level[A]
              • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Banshee - Curse (Target unit of ability being cast)
            • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Leaf Great Night Fl... at (Point(real1, real2)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 20.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 30.00 towards 90.00 degrees
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 4.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
          • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (50.00 + (50.00 x (Real((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)))))) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Unknown
EDIT: "Supernova
Creates a flying star, sending it shooting towards target point, initial target takes full damage whereas every target aftwards takes less. However, should any unit die from this effect....
It causes the star to go bigger, and deal 30% more damage to every unit hit, and at the end of the the path. The star explodes dealing the damage the primary unit wouild've taken + the extra %"
THIS GAVE ME IMBA IDEA, I WANNA TRY MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. IF I MAKE IT I POST IT TOO.

Last edited:
Level 6
==================================================
Name: Purging Ray
Description: The caster channels a orb of thunder fang that releases in X seconds that launches in X distance between the caster and the target dealing X damage and knockback to units in the way of the orb dealing X damage reduction until it reaches the target it will create a ray of thunder circling the target and damaging the target with the remainder of the deducted damage, while inside the ray of thunders the farther the distance the greater the damage until the rays reaches the target. If the targets life reaches X% or less the target unit is killed.

Name: Explosive Stance
Name: When the caster is in explosive stance the caster will charge to every targeted units dealing X damahe and every target will cost X mana at X distance and when the target units hp is less than X% then the target will explode and when the caster is with in X distance near the exploding target then the caster recieves X damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.