• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Combat - Attack Speed (something like that)

the value is how many seconds between shots

Level 17
Combat - Attack Speed (something like that)

the value is how many seconds between shots

dont exist this field in wc3 object editor.

Combat - Attak 1 - Animation Damage Point x

in general this is around 0.5, if u put it lower than increase the damage speed, smae if u put lower cooldown

if u try

Combat - Attak 1 - Animation Damage Point - 0.01
Combat - Attak 1 - Cooldown Time - 0.01

then u can notice how fast the unit attack

Level 6
How many times does the gloves of haste ability stack on heros? what if your using alot of different attack speed buffer abilities that work using those skills will they stack?

Level 7
Gloves of haste stacks.. unlimited..with anything,spells...for example endurance aura stacks with another speed buff like bloodlust but doesnt stack with another endurance aura,i've heard maximum hero attack speed from buffs,items and other modifications is limited to 400%.

Level 17
Gloves of haste stacks.. unlimited..with anything,spells...for example endurance aura stacks with another speed buff like bloodlust but doesnt stack with another endurance aura,i've heard maximum hero attack speed from buffs,items and other modifications is limited to 400%.

exclude damage and attack speed (and hp/mp) could make with trigger.

and ofc damage and attack speed stacking like u said, i use also 4 damage ability on same unit and 3 speed ability for make customizable damage (0-9999 damage,0-999%attack speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.