• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Specific 'call RemoveLocation' question {removing a specific variable of an array}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
  • Event
  • Conditions
  • Actions:
  • Set HeavenAndEarth[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Center of Return from heaven <gen>)
  • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to HeavenAndEarth[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] over 0.00 seconds
  • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to HeavenAndEarth[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_HeavenAndEarth)
The trigger above has an issue, I only want to remove udg_HeavenAndEarth[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] not all of them. (it is an array) how do I remove the array of the owner of the triggering unit?

Level 3
Right click only brings up the following options:
Cut
Copy
Paste
Delete
-
View in Object Manager
-
New Category
New Trigger
New Trigger Comment
-
[] Enable Trigger
[] Initially On
[] Category is Comment

**Nevermind I got it. Its under the edit menu 'Convert to Custom Text'. Thanks very much for the assistance. I didnt know you could convert triggers to jass like that. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.