• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SPAS 12 Shotgun

Another gun-model attachment for the Hive's modern warfare lovers. Can also be used in futuristic maps. The model is a very simple shotgun with only 3 materials and 4 ingame skins. May be usefull in Half-Life maps as well.
UPDATE 1: changed the skin of the front, grey, ugly part.
Feel free to do what ever you wish with it without asking me for permission! Have fun with it!

Keywords:
shotgun, gun, barrel, weapon, attachment, modern warfare, futuristic, SPAS 12
Contents

SPAS 12 Shotgun (Model)

Reviews
00:53, 13th Oct 2011 anarchianbedlam: Simple shotgun, extruded edges with no UV on the top/bottom. Might be useful and works ingame, but nothing new that hasn't already been done better.

M

00:53, 13th Oct 2011
anarchianbedlam: Simple shotgun, extruded edges with no UV on the top/bottom. Might be useful and works ingame, but nothing new that hasn't already been done better.

Level 15
Ingame it looks awesome !

Please keep making modern weapons. Minigun would be awesome :) And perhaps a rocket launcher that fits the marine model correctly (so the launcher would go above the marines shoulder. An uzi attachment is also quite ncessary, and maybe 1-2 more assault rifle types ? Just throwing ideas :)

Ingame it looks awesome !

Please keep making modern weapons. Minigun would be awesome :) And perhaps a rocket launcher that fits the marine model correctly (so the launcher would go above the marines shoulder. An uzi attachment is also quite ncessary, and maybe 1-2 more assault rifle types ? Just throwing ideas :)

throwing ideas is what keeps my busy :wink: yeah, i'll try to make such stuff as well. An uzi is a nice idea, but just what type of uzi? There are many (Ingram, uzi like this http://www.google.at/imgres?imgurl=...0-MTvKUO_DP4QT35LCsCQ&ved=0CFIQ9QEwBQ&dur=133 or other variation). Generally i think i should make a few SMGs, pistols and such. I was also planning to make a .357 Magnum in the next days. There are plenty modern warfar attachments around, but i've never seen anywhere a Magnum. :eekani:

Well the Izraelean IMI Uzi submachine gun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Uzi_1.jpg

There is a Minigun (6-barrel rotating machine gun) but it doesnt fit the marine model, only the Konstrukt models. So having one that fits he normal marine would be very nice.

i can make you one, no problem. :wink: but i think it would be better to either make a complete marine using it, coz a minigun is a bad attachment model, as the barrels won't rotate. I will certainly make a usual MG for marines (something like the M249).

Level 15
The barrels can rotate even in an attachemnt. Cant u animate them ? Just look at Talon the Mage 's model - he has a minigun attachment. But even if they do not rotate - they are still better, than not having a minigun.

The barrels can rotate even in an attachemnt. Cant u animate them ? Just look at Talon the Mage 's model - he has a minigun attachment. But even if they do not rotate - they are still better, than not having a minigun.

i can animate them (--> Minigunbunker). Yeah actually you are right. But it would require 2 anims: stand (barrels don't move) and stand_alternate (barrels rotate). I'm not realy sure how exactly this is done in the WC3 editor.......

i can animate them (--> Minigunbunker). Yeah actually you are right. But it would require 2 anims: stand (barrels don't move) and stand_alternate (barrels rotate). I'm not realy sure how exactly this is done in the WC3 editor.......

Simple. In the editor, you add the "alternate" string to the animation tags. This causes the editor to add "alternate" to every animation it performs. So "stand" would then perform "stand alternate"