• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space HunteR (Space-Attack Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
:fp:Space Hunter

Well, this is my first project uploaded to the hive. It was the winner of the Minigame Mapping contest 3. In short, I'm going to tell you all the things that I need:

Needed :D
- First of all, I do need a lot of ideas of mechanisms of the genre Space-Attack.
- I need also a model to make the spaceship, something futuristic :)
- I don't need a coder, because my work in Gui I think is the only I need, but I don't know what to do with the terrain, so, a futuristic terrainer would be greatful for the project :D
- And of course Testers...
Here is the little part of the work that I have, The map is unprotected, so you can make all the experiments as you like with the codes or the terrain, but at the end, I only need a Terrainer, Testers and some Ideas. :goblin_good_job:

Here some screenshots of the game :D

101580d1304542329-mini-game-mapping-contest-3-menu1.jpg

101582d1304542329-mini-game-mapping-contest-3-game1.jpg

:wink:------------------------------:wink:
101583d1304542329-mini-game-mapping-contest-3-game2.jpg

:wink:------------------------------:wink:
101584d1304542329-mini-game-mapping-contest-3-game3.jpg

And Here the Unprotected Version of the Map.

Space Hunter

And appart from that... One thing, I'm Spanish, so my English knowledge is soo... Mmm Basic :B so, if someone decides to join to my project, maybe... It would be great if someone who uses properly the languaje decides to join :) To help me to correct my stupid mistakes :S

:ogre_love:Enjoy the classics!!:ogre_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.