• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Space-Scene2.jpg

Space

A project by Medion

Storyline
A planet in a distant universe has reached the point where live whas able to develop now in the year 1700 you take command over an nation. You have to lead it to victory or will you bring the country to the brink of desctruction?

This new map will play on planet Earth the biggest diference is that it will have another terrain and some planets have diseapered. It will follow the evolution of humans in big lines. But this map wil go futher allowing you to go in space conquer other planets and be the emperor of the solar system.
This is a massive project not only becouse of the map size (448X448) but it will feature alot of stuff imported models icons alot of triggers systems and maybe sounds.

I need lots of help in this map meaning i recruit people interested? There are several things you could help me with

Model maker, Icon maker, Terrainer and scripter (and maybe sound producer)

Will update this forum several times a day

Last edited:
Level 9
Sounds like an Interesting Concept.. I've had an idea like this one time.. 'Galaxy of Inertia' is what i came up with, not the same game play, but sort of..

You can easily add great things into this map...
- A Research Cycle where you need to Develop a Shuttle that can go further than "The Milky Way" into Unexplored Galaxies await.
- If single Player, you can add a sort of system where you select groups of Units like in Dawn of War So you can use Strategics to take over cities or Bosses, Where certain planets could have a VERY high rate of Resources but is owned by a Massive monster or something..
- I would like to help with this aswell if you'd like...

Wanted task: Terrainer
Experience: 4 Years
Any links to youre work: Check my Sig
Anything other: I can make some sample Terrains for you

Level 9
If single player my concept is as goes:

When you click a Single unit, you select 10-12 Units, but it stays as if you have only clicked 1 Unit, therefore you can select 12 Unit groups and 12x12 = 144 units selected, which could make Global take downs far more interesting, and more realistic than 20 units wiping out an entire city.. :p

Level 9
nice terrain piece :) no and it not goes into the city or some its just like placing small towns halls in it :)

can u make that kind of terrain for me i a piece im sending map now

max space u may make it in i marked (this wqhas just a lil first version map im sending gonna redo disaster system etc)

Attachments

• Space.w3x
    524.1 KB · Views: 72
Level 9
Okay, ive done it, i made the world map as small as possible, also the city is just a very rough draft, i can make it MUCH smaller and more detailed aswell, im just showing you, that each city will have an Entrance and a Leader for whom u must kill to take over that city.. that city is london and there are units on the world map.

Attachments

• Space.w3x
    598.9 KB · Views: 62
Level 9
that what you made whas exactly what i need (only the part u make the city i dont like will take too much room isnstead i want room for space and other planets too

could u plz make more detail in the earth surface then im gonna use it :)

pm me youre msn easier to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.