• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Souless

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Souless from Myth the Fallen Lords.

"Soulless are floating waist-less skeletons covered in a cloud of dark vapor. Also known as 'Hollow Men' in the West, the Soulless were created from dark magic with the stolen souls of fallen enemies. They carry a quiver of barbed javelin on their backs, and they can hover swiftly across almost any difficult terrain and hazards where most creatures can't surpass."

This is my interpretation of the Souless, a skeleton that throws javelins, hover over the ground and can cross water and some inaccessible terrain.

Thanks to @darnish89 who help me with some fix in model :)
Previews
Contents

Souless (Model)

Souless_Portrait (Model)

knowledge on how to reverse the model from Reforged to Classic.
If we open the file in Retera Model Studio and click Scripts > Assign FormatVersion 800 or go to Model tab and click Header and change where it says FormatVersion to say 800, then Retera Model Studio will see the version number in the header and automatically format the model in Frozen Throne format instead of Reforged Classic format when saving. If you don't do this, all Reforged Classic models are in a Reforged Classic format that isn't Frozen Throne format and won't open on Frozen Throne -- even the models like 2002 Human Footman, or 2002 Undead Skeleton that look identical to their Frozen Throne counterparts.

I can't change the game -- I'm not in charge of that -- but I try to make it easy to convert between the formats.

Level 12
If we open the file in Retera Model Studio and click Scripts > Assign FormatVersion 800 or go to Model tab and click Header and change where it says FormatVersion to say 800, then Retera Model Studio will see the version number in the header and automatically format the model in Frozen Throne format instead of Reforged Classic format when saving. If you don't do this, all Reforged Classic models are in a Reforged Classic format that isn't Frozen Throne format and won't open on Frozen Throne -- even the models like 2002 Human Footman, or 2002 Undead Skeleton that look identical to their Frozen Throne counterparts.

I can't change the game -- I'm not in charge of that -- but I try to make it easy to convert between the formats.
OK, thank you, I´ve changed to 800 now can be read in TFT

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
A simple but cool model. Basically just a half a skeleton with javelins & some purple cloud SFX, but it serves it's purpose & seems nice. Further differentiation & tuning up the animations would be cool.

Also, thanks for introducing me to a game I'd never heard of; had no idea Bungie did that before Halo!