• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SotE

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is all about killing the enemy hero and training your own hero by killing units in the woods and buying items. If you dont get enough lvl or good enough items your hero gonna get killed in the woods because the enemy units gets better as the game goes on!

I wanna thanks to cocoto5 and henning283 for helping me.

If you have played my game plz comment and rate it! :)

I have used some stuff from the hive workshop in my game and the items/models/effects i have used from the hive workshop has a discription where the creators name is written in red. Im sorry if i have forgot to write it somewhere! If you find any bugs plz tell me by commenting it here!

HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAME! :)

Keywords:
sote, wc3, runar95, runi95, fun, rpg.
Contents

SotE (Map)

Reviews
18:50, 12th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
...I want everyone that doesn't agree with me on this one, P.M. me to tell me their opinion, but until then I have to express the pure failure this map has brought to my eyes. How can I put this? - Are you guys familiar with "YouTube poop"?...Well, this map is a "Hive poop", if you know what I mean. And no, I am not being too harsh on runi95, but apparently, he is the creator of the worst Hiveworkshop map in existence! Where do I begin? -The terrain is a cluster-f*** of tile-sets and doodads that have no particular pattern or theme, everything is so random and wrong. 0/5 -Then there's the items : Are you kidding me? There are roughly 30 items (weapons + recipes and tomes) Which automatically loose their purpose when / if your hero reaches level 100 +. We're talking over 1000 damage +200 and massive stats here, and the best a normal item can offer you is +80 damage or 20 armor...yet stupidly, if you beat the final boss (of which there are 5, but you only fight 4 because there's a bug that won't allow you to fight the 4th one), you get the most OP item Warcraft and Frozen Throne and have ever seen! "Ragnorak" or something...So let me get this straight : I fight like a mad-man to get so far, all the blood and gore spilled on the battle-field and as a reward, when everyone's already dead, you give me a +10.000 to all stats item?...Sad 0/5. -When the fog lifts itself, all that remain are the Heroes and Abilities ; One word : Pa-the-tic! No custom abilities, nothing "shinny" to at least keep our eyes off the dirt you've thrown on our faces, but hey! At least the heroes aren't...no,they are bad...really bad...I've only seen 3 custom models and yes, the author did give credits to those that made them! (this is the only thing to appreciate in this map). All-in-all : I am extremely dissapointed in this 6.56 MB map. -Rejection 0.5/5 - Please, scratch this project and try creating some TD maps. Maybe you'll find those more appealing (No harm intended). Good luck!

Level 12
That is all true,we need to be strict to make him better map maker BUT Kl3sk next time chose words becouse we dont wont to discourage him!!! Dont call his map "the worst map" he is new in map making as i see,this must be his first map ever!:angry::razz: