• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SotE

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This mape is all aboute killing the enemy heroes and getting a better hero than them! Do this by: Lvl, items, and upgrade youre hero! The game got 2 arenas one for normal hero battles and one for "the final battle" (that is the last battle all heroes in one big fight! Red chooses when the game ends whit the final battle).

I wanna thx to my friend cocoto5 and henning 283.

If you find any bugs whit the map plz comment it in "the hive workshop" and i will try to fix it as fast as pssible! :) I would gladly hear anny suggestions you got! plz write them as a comment.

All the models/icons/effects ect. that i have used from the hive worshop will have a discription (in red) whit the name of the creator on it: If you have made a item or something from the hive workshop that is in my game and dont got any discription PLZ tell me and il fix it as fast as possible! :D

The grammar is fixed :):) by cocoto5 :):)

HAVE FUN PLAYING MY MAP!

Keywords:
SotE, wc3, warcraft, fun
Contents

SotE (Map)

Reviews
18:43, 11th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Quality is too low + Type abuse

M

18:43, 11th Nov 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Quality is too low + Type abuse

Level 3
:p im not good at making screenshots so.. how could i get one?? anyone wanna make a screenshot for my map? If you do i ofc gonna ty and i will ofc i gonna have your name on the screenshot and recommand you to people... :D

Last edited: