• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sorry Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am sorry to say i have been ordered by my Supervisor who does not give Specific reasons to point this site on our watch list, DO NOT Try to ban The IP address for it will make things worse for every one as we would be forced to Notify the FBI. I can Not Go in to further Details for the rest is classified. Our Policy is to notify the Whole sites population to this. Please Remember this site is just on a Watch List Nothing More.

Once Again I am Deeply Sorry

Level 23
And that Is why i was Told by the Federal Bureau of Investigations too take an account with a few Posts and zero reputation to warn the website of this situation. Also, Poor grammar and nonsensical capitalization are very important in the FBi, my Supervisor, who cares about sites based around 9-year old Games being hidespots for terrorism, believes terrible Writing to Help connect to the citizens.

I am sorry to tell you, but I am part of the Presidential Security Team, and this site has never come across to the presidents attention about being any sort of hiding spot, for any sort of organization, or for having any plot schemes against the United States of America.

You sir, are quite an idiot.

[and he will probably believe this, which would be hilarious]

Status
Not open for further replies.