• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hey people, i am new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey all.
I am watching this web site (the original with all the maps) for a long long time, and now i registed :p
I must say that most of the staff i see here are just amazing, far better than any crap i see in battle.net
My nick name in battle.net is:death_King666
Soon i will upload a map of mine to this web site(or to any other web site, so u can see it), i am just a noob comparison to you, but i hope for good responses :}
*My grammer is pretty bad :confused: so i hope i didnt make to much spelling mistakes.
i hope i didnt break any forum's rules, sorry if i did.

Level 3
Welcome d. I'm new here too and I agree, lotsa friendly peeps! Don't worry about the grammar, but do try your best.
We're looking forward to your map, What's it going to be about?
Thank you all for the great responses, i will probably upload the map in more few week because i am having a lot of home work right now :angry: sorry ;[
Any way, the map is a strategy map, it's base on the campaign's races/heroes. It's hard for me to explain every thing in english, so i will just wait until it's over.

Level 9
Welcome to The Hive Workshop.

I will be your tour guide for today at a all time low fee of $20..

And for an extra sum of $1000 i can minimize my abusive behavior.. $200 onto of that i can stop all abusive behavior..

Please enjoy your stay..

And watch your back.. There are some weird people here..

Level 9
Welcome, and don't listen to someone who's had -7 rep before (the_wand_mirror), listen to ragingspeedhorn because he can actually punish you :D

Naa. raging is a big pussy cat :D..

Maybe punish could be a good thing for him :p..

He could like it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.