• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sorry for my stupidity (beta patch m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Here:

Report after first test:

-Rejuvenation potions will only drink if you have less than full mana, regardless of your health.

-The nights seem to be a little too dark in my opinion. It's good to have it darker than before, but now it's just a little too much. When you are new to Gaias, it is a shame that you can't see the beautiful terrain more clearly when it is night.

-The talent system seems to work flawlessly so far. Only i think you should rename the talent icon from "Hero Abilities" to "Talents" if possible to prevent confusion and improve presentation.

-As a ranger it is possible to get 2 claw strike pet attack abilities. I tried to buy it from the innkeeper, it said i couldn't buy it of course, but i got it anyway, so i had 2 identical spells

On another note i think you should add a picture to hide the minimap. It's not really rpg'ish to have a RTS-style map and it would give the game a better feeling - the picture could simply be the Gaias logo or something else looking natural.

Nymph casting is bugged. It keeps spamming a spell called "Cure" but stops casting before it is complete causing a constant spam with no effect. Guess it's a trigger loop.
It seems to stop as soon as the nymph's target is back over 90% hp. Then the nymph lets the spell casting time complete and then return to random wander pet mode.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I think i need stronger glasses :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.