• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

sonic models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
how come nobody ever makes sonic skins? i think somebody should make some sonic models

Level 5
You're not the only one who would like to see some Sonic related models/skins on this site. (That would actually be a good idea) I have a friend whos working on a Sonic themed action RPG hybrid map. It's about 97% complete, but it needs some custom models (doesn't have to be high poly as long as they are good, and some things are being reworked) to be really cool. I don't think Rouge requires a custom model, most likely just a recolorized Demoness skin.

Level 2
Oh MAN! That would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Awesome!

I am one of THE biggest fans of sonic and shadow. I even have a hedgehog named sonic. (I'm a bigger fan of shadow- as you can see by my avatar- but my dad wouldn't let me name it shadow- said it was evil or something) Anyway if I could skjin or model I would sooooooooo help you! I think that attack animation should be them going into a ball and ramming into the enemy.

Level 2
you will see the models from me and the skins from the person that made the Flash and Spidey skins ;) we are working on tons of project characters when im done with my new map n shtuff :)

Level 2
Somebody would have to make custom models too.

Somebody would have to make custom models too. Tails might work on a gnoll but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.