• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SOMEBODY TEACH ME WINMPQ HOW TO USE FOR IMPORTING PLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
come on i've give up result is shown downloaded and unused ok No matter i cant understand man so am i purchase TFt i wont understand again i suppose eh?? so never mind but i have somethin you guys ask after i download a map from here something abnormal W3X file or something appears what should i do with them is somebudy knows ?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Ehmmm from two options, one of them is the right one.

1. Your english is ULTRA bad
or
2. I was the only one that didn't understand a word o_O

Well man, read the stickies, and learn how to import the different types of resources.

EDIT: Wait a moment are you having problems with the Zip file?

-Rui

Level 11
I just don't get it... Why do you allow all these people to put TOOLS/MAPS/MODELS questions in the Site Discussions? I already saw too much of these here, and I just don't get it. This is not discussion about any specific modding part, its about the site itself. And these areas obviously have nothing to do with the organization of the site, problems of the site, solutions for the site, suggestions etc.

Maybe you should reconsider it. I'm not saying to warn these people. And yeah, I know its extra work for you guys, but everytime you enter such a topic, and you read it, and you realize its not supposed to be in site discussions, move it please. Thanks for your time!

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.