• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey guys
im really bad in triggering so someone could help me to create a few simple spells in GUI please

My 1.Spell is only a simple grenade throw: Playes animation, missel flies to the target stick it for 2 secs and after the 2 secs it explodes and makes 150/200/300 dmg on every unit in range of 200/300/400
as missile you could use a small blue grenade thing and as explosion thunderclap i will change it anyway in my map(the explosion only)

My 2. isnt a spell, its an attachment, i want that my Range-Weapon is in both hands and that the missiles starts in each hand and i also need to delete the attack animation
the missiles have to be small and purple maybe u need to change the size of a missile cause i didnt found a suitable or you find a suitable

thanks for reading hope someone could help me

Edit: At least the 2. point is a spell, wich removes the weapon and create my attachment.Spell: the target eplodes after 20/18/16 missiles in it at the same time and deals 200/250/300 dmg to the target and 50/100/150 dmg to units in 250 range, 1 missile remains 2.5/3/3.5 secs and if another missile is hitting the target, it'll reset the timer. The missiles dealing 4 dmg after the timer. But if the target is exploding, the missiles wont deal any dmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.