• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Okay i got a few questions :
- Is there a way to reduce unit's armor with spellbooks ?
Because i tried with spellbook on an unit and her armor stayed the same.

- Is there a way to reduce unit's attack speed with spellbooks or with triggers ?
Never tried.

- Is there a way to disable unit's attack / spells during an amount of time without using silence spell ?

Level 12
1)How did you try?You can do that with spellbooks(if item armor skills not working use an aura skill)

2)Yes

3)You want to prevent unit casting spells, but you dont want silence, good luck

Level 16
Okay i got a few questions :
- Is there a way to reduce unit's armor with spellbooks ?
Because i tried with spellbook on an unit and her armor stayed the same.

- Is there a way to reduce unit's attack speed with spellbooks or with triggers ?
Never tried.

Yes you can. Although you don't really need a spellbook though. Item Armor Bonus and Item Attack Speed abilities are hidden by default. If you are interested, check out some BonusMod systems, like Custom Stat Systems in my signature.

- Is there a way to disable unit's attack / spells during an amount of time without using silence spell ?

Yes. You can set a field in the Silence spell to either disable attack/spells/both.

Another way to prevent attack is adding the Cargo Hold ability to the unit.

edit
Oh wait I honestly don't mean to repeat Maker's answer. Yeah well it seems we both posted at the exact same minute :p

Status
Not open for further replies.