• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some problems with custom campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everybody, i'm new and i didn't know where to post, so if a moderator sees it change it to the correct place to post. Well... i have some issues with playing custom campaigns, in fact i couldn't play any of them. After downloading the maps, from this page, i put them into CAMPAIGNS folder which it's located in WARCRAFT 3 folder. Then i run the game and tried to played it but it can't. Some of the maps that are in w3x format, don't even appear for select in the game, and the ones that are in w3n format appears but when i select them, there is a black screen where is nothing but a sentence of ANOTHER CAMPAIGN OF WARCRAFT 3 and an option which says BACK. So that's it, sorry for posting here but i am a bit lost in the forum, i hope someone helps me and introduces me in the page. Thanks!!!!!!!!

THE MENU OF THE CAMPAIGN DOESN'T APPEAR!

:vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.