• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Map not Loading in Custom Campaigns (Just Another Warcraft III Campaign)

Level 1
I'm fairly new to playing Warcraft 3 custom campaigns. I've played several so far without much of a problem. However, I tried downloading the Lightfall - A Fading Home campaign and when I put the file into my campaigns folder, it just shows up as "Just Another Warcraft III Campaign" with nothing in it. Lightfall's recommended version is 1.34 and I'm using a 1.36 game. Idk if that's the problem. The file shows up as a W3X file instead of a W3N file, but idk if that has anything to do with it either. The only way I can play the map is by opening up the editor itself and hitting "test map." But that doesn't allow me to save, and the map is rather difficult. So if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, I would appreciate the help.

Level 1
Okay, nevermind, I figured it out. I need to put the file into the "Maps" folder and not the "Custom Campaign" folder and then run it like I'd run a normal game. What confused me is that it is a campaign-style rpg mission, not a standard map. But I can play it now.