• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom units in campaigns not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Not sure if this is where you ask questions like this, but here goes. Whenever I download a campaign, I save the missions to files, and I can then play them in the FrozenThrone file in Custom Game. The Heroes and Items seem to carry over, so the campaigns are working in that regard. However all the custom models don't seem to work, and I cannot train or interact with any units that use these. Sometimes they are also replaced with regular units that use the same files for some reason, idk if that helps. Do I need to download all the models separately?

Level 23
I think this is the wrong place to be asking, but you need to save campaigns into your campaign folder. I think you must be confused, as if you put them into your map download folder, "custom game", you will not even be able to see them, let alone play them. So I am not sure what you are talking about exactly :p, since you are saying you are still able to play them when that should be impossible.

Walkthrough to install campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.