• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some plans we want to implement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Wolffman, Hayate and I have been discussing matters regarding the missions and the campaign. We have decided to put some Easter-eggs like what Blizzard has done with their campaigns (ex. Hydralist, Pandaren Brewmaster). There will be at least 2 eggs in the game. The first one is gonna be in the middle of an all-out war between the Draenei and the Orcs. In that mission, if you look hard enough you'll find a small encampment of different Draenorian races conspiring together. The characters that will be included is us. The OrcWorks Inc team. Wolffman and I have come up with a few names already. I'll be an Arakkoa named Skryzak, Wolffman will be an Orc named Ajaxx Worgclaw, Hayate will be a Draenei named Ha'an, and The_Legion will be called Legionnaire Thragg. Now the remaining thing is you guys. We have 8 more members without races and names. We'll let you decided on your race and name. The only races we'll be allowing is Orc, Draenei, Arakkoa, Ogre, Saberon, Ogron, and Botani.

The second E-E will be near the end. During a mission, Velen enters a small cavern. When he entered, suddenly a portal appears and a young Khadgar comes out. We're still working out the details. Tell us what you think and share your opinions.

Level 1
how about me named Flameron and as a Orcish Shaman with some fire minions in a secret mountain

when the draneis approach

"Oh here cme aome draneis" i said
"Dont bother me i will just give you some of my minions"
(SPELLcasting animation)

they get 4 minions

Status
Not open for further replies.