• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Project Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well, here is the Project Board, where Projects of the OrcWorks Inc, will be listed. Here are the rankings in which they will be placed, upon the decisions of the Triumvirate and the project leader.

Top Priorities
These are mainly, the starter projects of OrcWorks. If not busy, members should help out on these, whenever they can.
For now the Top Priority Projects are :-
1. Rise of the Horde by Hardtime

These are the projects which are lead by some of the group members. The respective project head can choose to ask help from the other members. It depends on the project head, whether he wants a developing team or not. These projects may be Top Priority, depending on circumstances.
For now the Voluntary Projects are :-
1. Shadows of the Horde by Chen
2. Real Time Battles by Ragnaros
3. Warcraft III: Gunpowder by Hayate

For now the W.I.P Projects are :-
1. Lords of War by Wolffman
2. Quest of the Archmage by Chen

These are the projects which have either been scrapped, reused, or canceled. Since we are somewhat of a Workshop as well, we can accept requests from outside the group, but if it's cancelled by the developer, or anything, it will be added here. Basically this is the graveyard.
For now the Rejected projects are:-
1. Wars of Arda: Hyarmenor by Mythic

I guess, for now that is that.. Please add anything you think could be useful, and this first post will be constantly updated, as we continue.

230106-albums6924-picture91804.png

This is how it looks at 500 range tall. At 1000 it would really be bad. :[

Need someone who can work with tiles please.

Ok.. Im Gonna Start Making a Map Called: Human Vs Orc AOS (I need a Better Name) ,
Well.. not started yet, but I will start it about December 10 maybe? xp

Gonna Need

Leader: Hayate (Spell&Trigger and Model)

Triggerer & Spellmaker :
Modeler:
Unit&Hero Balancer:
Asistant Modeler:
Texturer:
Icon Maker:
Terrainer:
IdeaGiver:
Tester:
BBcode&Descripton Maker:

Me can do Trigger and Spell and Modeler, But I need assistant
For Terrain, Im really suck at it
Texture, depends, if model use In-game texture, I might not recruit one
Icon Maker, We need one :p
Tester, Test for bug and such
BBCode and Description, Im also suck at it

but we'll see who wanna join

Offtopic: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/198192-albums7771-picture91707.html <-Anyone doned this?

Status
Not open for further replies.