• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for my project and help with some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello there people of Warhammer Club, I'm new here and I joined you because I love Warhammer mostly the Warhammer Fantasy.

I'm working in a project based on warhammer fantasy and I would like to get some ideas for the possible mod, will be called Warhammer: Lords of Chaos is supposed to have some race campaigns like: Hordes of Chaos, Daemons of Chaos, The Empire, Bretonnia, Amazons, High Elf, Wood Elf, Dark Elf, Greenskins, the Undead (Vampire Counts, Tomb Kings) and also the Beastmen. I know there are to many races but I ever dreamed to make a interesting Warhammer Mod for Warcraft 3. There are also some minor races (Norsemen, Skaven, Lizardmen, Trolls, yeah Draenei) now you will ask "Why Draenei and Trolls?" Well also i would like to mix some things from Warcraft 3, not from the lore.

So I would like you guys to give me some ideas (Maps, Models, Scenery ideas, Storyline) and if you like to help me developing the mod or the Campaigns, since I'm too bad at Modelling, way better at mapping/terraining and storywriter. So would be awesome if some of you could join me and help creating this project if you like.

Also, sorry about my english since isn't my mother language. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.