• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Some Pastebin Entries mysteriously vanish, despite being set to Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made some of my pastebins and set them to Forever (some of them containing roleplay data for RACC), yet they mysteriously vanish into nowhere when I check them a few months later.

I think the same happened to one of my friends' pastebin entry.

Is there anything wrong? Or did an administrator deemed them to be wasteful? I'm sure the pastebins are not wasteful, they mostly contain roleplay data, map development projects, etc.

Roland

R

Roland

Hmph, this problem never happens to me, But If they removed my pastebin entry here I might loose temper.

Hope this inconvenience will fade ^^

Level 15
I can recover recent pastes, but only if you can't live without them. It is a tedious process.
I need:
1. A link to the pastebin entry
2. To know whether or not the files are needed or if it's just text
3. To know why.
4. An exact date of when they existed.

Well, obviously RACC stuff isn't that important. :D I mean life still goes on without it, of course.

I can recover recent pastes, but only if you can't live without them. It is a tedious process.
I need:
1. A link to the pastebin entry
2. To know whether or not the files are needed or if it's just text
3. To know why.
4. An exact date of when they existed.

1) Here
2) Text + Pictures within Text
3) I've made lots of efforts creating the pastebin data, decorating it and it's too long to be posted in a post (5000 character limit), there are precious data there...

And I need it for future reference...
4) I remember when I last edited it it's sometime during November or October...

Try to pick the last known good pastebin/the most recent version where it still exists.

I'll thank you greatly if you restore it for me...
(I'll back up the text next time)

Well, obviously RACC stuff isn't that important. :D I mean life still goes on without it, of course.

But I've spent a lot of efforts creating that pastebin data...
I don't want all of my efforts to go in vain :(

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
1) Here
2) Text + Pictures within Text
3) I've made lots of efforts creating the pastebin data, decorating it and it's too long to be posted in a post (5000 character limit), there are precious data there...

And I need it for future reference...
4) I remember when I last edited it it's sometime during November or October...

Try to pick the last known good pastebin/the most recent version where it still exists.

I'll thank you greatly if you restore it for me...
(I'll back up the text next time)

But I've spent a lot of efforts creating that pastebin data...
I don't want all of my efforts to go in vain :(

I broke some of your chinese letters but it's back. It was set to keep for 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.