• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Some Functions Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello all,
Lately, I've been working on an ORPG I am making, but I've ran into a problem that I think concerns my World Editor version. Whenever I use the "Convert to Custom Text" on a GUI trigger (aka; JASS), and I type in my JASS functions, I save and want to test it. However, whenever I start the game to play the map, it goes straight to the W3 TFT main menu.

I downloaded another Spellpack, and when I ran it, it worked fine, and then, to test, I edited it and it did the problem I described above. I looked at the "Saved with World Editor Version #" bar, and I saw that my Editor version is "6051", and the map maker's was "6052". Anyone know what to do?
By the way, if it's relative, I downloaded the latest 1.22 War3 patch, but it didn't seem to update my Editor.

Any help or opinions will be appreciated, and solution-givers will be +repped.
Thanks

Level 21
At the top of world edit you can see the mapname of your map. e.g. Maps\Test.W3x
If there's an asterix (*) at the end of it, it means modifications have been made. (e.g. Maps\Test.w3x*)

If modifications have been made, you need to save it again and test again or you'll be thrown back to the main menu when trying to test the map
Note that if TESH is turned on, the map is automatically modified when you're simply scrolling through your script.

Status
Not open for further replies.