• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

world editor not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm having this problem for 2 weeks now, I download Warcraft 3 Reforged (1.32) and I have an Older version which is (1.31).
Now i'm working on a campaign and I'm working on the third map but I opened this map with The Reforged World Editor and Save it, now that map won't open on version 1.31 and my older world editor won't open for somereason
can anyone Help? Thank you.

Level 24
The first problem is obvious why, Reforged has various features incompatible with older versions, so when you save a map in the reforged editor it will add those features, making it unable to open in older editors; try this to fix that, but I never tested it, be sure to have backup files: Map Adapter

The second problem happened to me some time ago, is kinda easy to fix: Old World Editor client doesn't open?

Level 5
It worked the world editor works again thank you really. The first problem I have some weird issue the map opened on my 1.31 world editor and the triggers are working (thank god) but for some reason the textures are not working, I downloaded a lot of model from Hive and I'm using them for this map but the textures are not working, they worked before but now after I saved the map the Reforged Editor the Textures of the models are not working, (Keep in mind that in the import manager the textures are there)

Level 24
It worked the world editor works again thank you really. The first problem I have some weird issue the map opened on my 1.31 world editor and the triggers are working (thank god) but for some reason the textures are not working, I downloaded a lot of model from Hive and I'm using them for this map but the textures are not working, they worked before but now after I saved the map the Reforged Editor the Textures of the models are not working, (Keep in mind that in the import manager the textures are there)
As I said, I never tested it, so better you should ask in the Map Adapter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.