• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why do some models not show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
About 1/5 of the models I download don't appear in the world editor or in the battlefield when I put them in the game and test map even after I save and exit and reopen World Editor. Why? Other people are seeing these models (they are commenting on how good they are and such). Why aren't they working for me? Also, I'm pretty sure I've downloaded all the needed files in the download folder for most of them because I just right-clicked in the import manager and told it to get the files in the folder and I know for many that it downloaded multiple files from those folders).

Level 4
Ah.... thanks again.

Can't believe I didn't catch that. I did for others but I just totally forgot about it for this group of heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.