• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some dark deeds spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello..

I was playing a map called Dark Deeds 6 the other day and it had some pretty cool spells in it. They're probably simple, but I'm not very good at trigger spells.

How could I make a spell that takes my unit and turns it into another unit that belongs to a different player? (Turn my farmer into an evil unit controlled by player 9 or something, but player 9 has share units on with me)

Also, is it possible to make a spell that damages a unit and has a % chance to turn it into either a hexed troll or a voodoo troll?

Thanks for any help :p

Level 3
Whitehorn - will i still be able to turn the unit back into its original form?

And, Hexed Troll is just the name of the unit I want to make.

Also, I have a few more questions... :p

How do I change the picture of the unit's attack type (like the hero attack is a glowing sword or something), and can I do the same with defense picture?

How do I change the picture and description of the player's gold and lumber (Like in Ice Troll Tribes, instead of gold you have heat)?

And lastly, how do I make a spell like Flurry in EotA? It looks like it's disabled, but it gives you a 15% chance to increase attack speed by 150% for 2 seconds whenever you attack. There's some spells like that in DotA, too.

Thanks for any help!

Level 3
cool! thanks a lot! is there a way to add my own attack types? in dark deeds, there's an attack type called "Evil"

Status
Not open for further replies.