• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Computer wont use spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Is there anyway to make a unit created for a computer controlled player number use a spell? ex;
  • VulAja MassHex
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Mass Hex (VulAja)
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in VulAja Boss Area <gen>) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) belongs to an ally of Player 11 (Dark Green)) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Create 1 Rejuve Caster for Player 12 (Brown) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
              • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Shadow Hunter - Hex (Picked unit)
              • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
            • Else - Actions
The created 'rejuve caster' for player 12 will not use the spell 'hex'. This works if i change it to an actual player like player 1 red. Any suggestions?

Level 5
hmm odd i would have thought it works.
Can't you use Neutral Hostile?

If you dont want to make them affect certain player's units you should just put that 12 Brown as computer player and then team it up with the one who you dont want the spell to hurt. (use trigger Player - Set aspect of alliance or something like that)

EDIT: ah the problem might be cuz it picks many units and it doesn't know who this picked unit would be i think.
There was a kind of similar question with slow thing, but the game crashed when he used it. And i do know there is no AoE hex either... this one sounds fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.